You, as a visitor and/or user of our website, are referred to as “you” and its derivatives.
If you are a customer of any of our B2C clients who provide online entertainment through various channels (e.g., websites, apps), please direct your data protection and privacy queries directly to the relevant operators. These operators act as controllers for your personal data, determining both the means and purposes of processing your information. In this context, LicenseGentlemen, as a B2B service provider, offers technical solutions to these operators and does not influence the processing of your personal data.
For this domain, the primary responsible entity acting as a is QuantumYou Sia, registered under Reg. Number: 40203177849 with its registered office located at Riga, Unijas iela 82 – 50, LV-1084, Latvia.
When you reach out to us through the General Enquiries or Sales Enquiries form, we will request specific information, including your full name, email address, phone number, and Skype ID. Please be aware that providing all the requested information is mandatory and necessary to receive a response from us in such contexts.
We process this data for various purposes, including:
- Enabling your access and use of the website’s features.
- Providing you with support and information services.
- Contacting you as needed.
- Administering and monitoring the website.
- Maintaining accurate records of user information received from the website.
- Enhancing the website and improving the user experience.
- Initiating the first steps toward entering into a contract with you.
- Conducting statistical analysis and research.
- Supporting research and development efforts.
- Conducting marketing and market research activities.
- Customizing products and Services to better suit your needs.
- Exercising and defending legal claims.
- Detecting and preventing fraud and other illicit activities.
We will use your personal data only for the purposes for which it was collected, unless we reasonably believe that another purpose is compatible with the original one.
LicenseGentlemen (QuantumYou Sia) has a legitimate interest in understanding how our customers and potential customers utilize our website. This understanding helps us provide more relevant products and services, communicate value to our sponsors and corporate members, and allocate appropriate staffing to meet customer requirements.
Please note that, depending on the circumstances, we may request additional information. For example, if you engage with us as a partner or client for the provision of our Services, or if you provide services to us, you may be prompted to submit Know Your Customer (KYC) data by completing the relevant form(s). In such cases, we collect the data you provide by submitting the applicable forms. This data may include:
- Personal details of directors.
- Personal details of Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBOs).
- Personal details of account signatories (if applicable).
- Additional information, such as details on Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs).
- Any additional information specified in the respective form(s) or privacy notices issued and provided to you.
In any case, please feel free to contact Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the retention period for the data you provide to us and to address any other privacy-related queries you may have.
Similar to most other websites, it’s important to note that our website automatically collects certain information and stores it in log files. This information may encompass internet protocol (IP) addresses, the region or general location from which your computer or device accesses the internet, browser type, operating system, and other usage data related to your interaction with the website, including a history of the pages you view. This data aids us in tailoring our site to better meet the needs of our users. Additionally, we may utilize your IP address to diagnose server issues, manage our website, analyze trends, monitor visitor movements, and compile general demographic information that helps us understand visitor preferences.
LicenseGentlemen (QuantumYou Sia) maintains a legitimate interest in comprehending how users, customers, and potential customers engage with its website. This understanding assists us in delivering more relevant products and services, conveying value to our sponsors, and ensuring that we have the appropriate resources to meet customer requirements.
As a general practice, please be aware that if you correspond with us via email, postal service, or any other form of communication, we may retain such correspondence, along with the information contained within it, to respond to your inquiries, inform you about other Services, or maintain a record of your complaints or similar concerns.
Note: If you request that we do not contact you via email at a specific email address, we will retain a copy of that email address on our “master do not send” list to honor your no-contact request.
Cookies and Third Parties’ Plug-Ins and Links
This website may contain links to third-party websites, plug-ins, applications, and cookies. Clicking on these links or enabling connections or cookies from third parties may enable them to collect or share data about you. We do not have control over these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy policies. When you leave our website, we strongly recommend that you read the applicable privacy notice for each website you visit.
Sharing and Disclosure
In specific circumstances, we may share and disclose your personal data as described below:
Compliance with the Law, Responding to Legal Requests, Preventing Harm, and Protecting Our Rights
We may disclose your information, including personal information, to courts, law enforcement agencies, governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, to the extent required or permitted by law, or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary for any of the following reasons: (i) compliance with our legal obligations, (ii) adherence to legal procedures and responses to claims made against us, (iii) addressing requests related to criminal investigations or allegations of illegal activity, or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any of our users to legal liability.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may engage third-party service providers to assist us in delivering services related to the website and payment services. These service providers may be situated inside or outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
- Marketing providers to carry out specific marketing activities on our behalf and only with your consent.
- IT/system support services.
- Third parties aiding in investigations (such as Anti-Money Laundering investigations) to detect and prevent fraud or other security or technical issues.
- Cloud service providers for the provision of cloud-based services, such as storage or hosting certain software.
- Professional advisors acting as processors or joint controllers, including lawyers, auditors, and insurers who provide consultancy.
- Service providers for data analytics.
- Service providers enabling communication with you from a technical standpoint (e.g., via email, chat).
You may always contact us to receive the full list of our service providers who process your data.
If you have any questions or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
We may also share aggregated information (information about our users that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and other anonymized information for regulatory compliance, industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
If we undertake or are involved in any merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or insolvency event, then we may sell, transfer or share some or all of our assets, including your information in connection with such transaction or in contemplation of such transaction (e.g., due diligence).
Overseas Transfer of Your Information
If we do transfer your personal data to other group entities or business partners/providers outside of the EU/EEA area, and there is no possibility to rely on a transfer of personal data based on adequacy decision (Art. 45 of the GDPR), we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that adequate measures are in place, including relying on the use of EU Commission’s standard contractual clauses in accordance with Art. 46 of the GPDR.
You can always contact us to receive full details regarding the jurisdictions to which your personal data is sent and information about the extra-EU/EEA entities involved in such overseas processing activities. You can also obtain visibility over the standard contractual clauses and stipulations in place within the context of a transfer of personal data to third countries.
Data Subject Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Make subject access requests regarding the nature of information held and to whom it has been disclosed.
- Prevent processing likely to cause damage or distress.
- Prevent processing for purposes of direct marketing.
- Be informed about the mechanics of automated decision-taking processes that significantly affect you.
- Have significant decisions that will affect you taken solely by automated processes.
- Sue for compensation if you suffer damage due to any contravention of the GDPR.
- Take action to rectify, block, erase, including the right to be forgotten, or destroy inaccurate data.
- Request the supervisory authority to assess whether any provision of the GDPR has been contravened.
- Have personal data provided to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to have that data transmitted to another controller.
- Object to any automated profiling that is occurring without consent.
You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by sending an email to email@example.com. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
Particularly, please note that:
- Withdrawing Consent: If we have specifically requested your consent to process your personal data, and you wish to withdraw that consent, you can do so at any time. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal.
- Objection to Processing: In certain circumstances, individuals have the right to object to the processing of their personal data at any time. This effectively allows you to stop or prevent us from processing your personal data. For example, you can object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing at any time, including any profiling related to direct marketing. This is an absolute right with no exemptions or grounds for refusal, except as permitted by applicable law.
If you have questions about this Policy or our information handling practices, or if you are seeking to exercise any of your rights under GDPR, please contact our Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org;